Re: expat.h

On Wed, Sep 08, 2004 at 19:57:49 +0200, Paul Akkermans wrote:
> Indeed I am trying to compile my structure editor, but I have one more
> failure and then in works. Now during make I get the message that I have
> not got expat.h. I believe that this is a Debian library file?

It is a C header file. In a technical sense, it is not a library file, but a
utility file needed to compile code that uses the library.

> If so (or not) how can I get this file?

Go to http://www.debian.org, follow the "Debian Packages" link, enter "expat.h"
under "Search the contents of packages", press the Search button and install
the package listed in the packages contents search results page.

HTH,
Ray
--
Give a man a fire, he's warm for a day.  Set a man on fire, he's warm for
the rest of his life.