rm difficult filename

When capturing a file from an url with the command
mplayer -dumpstream -dumpfile archive.rm -playlist url
and other variants, by misplacing the option -rtsp-stream-over-tcp a
file was created with this name, i.e.,
-rtsp-stream-over-tcp is the filename.
I've tried removing it with different tricks, from
rm "filename" to rm -i *over* but no success yet. I remember a few
moths ago in the list a discussion about it took place, but I can't find
it googling. In this particular case the -rt section in the filename
seems to be particularly troubling. Any suggestion will be greatly
appreciated.
TIA