Re: finance/business

this is the same answer i made my teacher, he answered:

"I am just trying to map out all the business/finantial software available. So
I can't describe it in details. Everything will do"

I think they don't have the right person for the job, but i think we
can change his opinion about Linux ;)

Thanks four your help

Alejandro