re: about installer ( anaconda)

Ok, sorry for disturbing,
I have seen and visisted the progeny site and
downloaded the three CD, I installed them. But I found
many problem to complete with the Debian CD.

I also use the knoppix to start and recognize the HW,
and after that I complete with the debian CD,

But I am sure that the native debian is better,
UNFORTUNALTLY, the installer is not as nice I I need
and want .
This is for what I am searching for a good installer.
( I think the anaconda is very GOOD)

May be I have to  create one ( by using the step
decrive by jeff)
This is the

=====