Re: Screen Resolution

Dan Arico wrote:

I just installed Debian via Knoppix 3.6. It all went pretty smoothly, but I notice that I'm running a 800X600 screen. I know the system can do better than that, bit I don't know how to tweak it. Can someone point me in the right direction?

Dan Arico

If it were pure Debian, "dpkg-reconfigure xserver-xfree86" would allow you to tweak your settings, but this being a Knoppix install, that probably won't work. I'd suggest just diving into "/etc/X11/XF86Config-4" and tinkering with the settings there.

--
Kent West
westk@acu.edu