Re: about installer (anaconda from local CD)

On Mon, 2004-09-06 at 10:57, belahcene abdelkader wrote:
> Hi jeff, me again,
> since you have created a booter with anaconda  ( for
> sarge  at least the 3 or 4 first Cd) from local CD,
> You 'll probably help  us if you put it on site for
> downloading???!!!

So far, our CDs have consisted entirely of DFSG-free software, so we of
course have no problem with people mirroring or redistributing them.

Anyone distributing them should keep an eye on platform.progeny.com and
probably the cl-workers mailing list (see platform.progeny.com for
details on the list).