Re: gnumeric or oocalc

Richard Lyons wrote:

On Monday 06 September 2004 21:43, Paul Gear wrote:
[...]
I have another criteria which you may or may not find relevant: is it
cross-platform.  This is a critical issue to me, because i need to be
able to recommend the tool to the end users i support, and most of them
still use Windows or Mac.  Therefore, if there is a cross-platform
solution that works (i.e. OpenOffice.org), i recommend it.  I do the
same with browsers and email (Mozilla/Firefox/Thunderbird).

But gnumeric can read and write excel format files, so less of a problem...

He meant will gnumeric run on windows or mac...