Re: Problem with my graphic display on my newly intalled debian system

Jean-Francois Lefebvre wrote:

Hi everyone. I'm new to Debian. I have already installed and used RedHat for a
while, but now I want to give a try to Debian.

I just installed Debian. Everything seems fine. But when I get to the login
screen, the graphic display is, well, not like it should be. So all I have is
the console access. I know it's probably an issue related to the driver (or
installation settings) of my graphic card (ATI Radeon 9000). How can I fix
that? Have an idea? Thanks for helping me.

"dpkg-reconfigure xserver-xfree86" to tinker with your video settings.

--
Kent