Re: Addusers and domains ?

Grant wrote:

Hey,

Anyone know how i can add domains and users to Courier-imap ???

I have a webmail interface (ISMail) but i dont know how to addusers...

I have searched the internet but i havnt found anything useful...

So could someone give me a quick idea on how to do it...

I've not used Courier-imap, but I would expect that you must first configure how it validates users. I expect it could use a) Standard Unix user/password. Users would have shell accounts, users wih shell accounts have mail accounts.
b) NIS. Users may have shell accounts, maybe not.
c) LDAP
d) Something else.

The authenitication mechanism defines how you create users.

--

Cheers
John

-- spambait