Re: how to start jbidwatcher

On Monday 06 September 2004 11:51 am, Jacob S. wrote:

> No problem. Sorry for the confusion along the way.
>
> > in order for it to work. By the way, the desktop icon now works as
> > well. Thanks again.
>
> Excellent. Enjoy jbidwatcher. :-)
>
> HAND,
> Jacob
Thanks Jacob,
The confusion was all on my part... but ain't jbidwatcher an awesome program?
If you want something on ebay, but have a definite maximum price you're
willing to pay -which is realistic of the actual value- and don't mind losing
to someone who wants to pay too much, just don't bid at all... let the
newbies mistakenly bid it up.  Use snipe to enter your max price. You will
win it, or someone else will pay too much... at least that's how I like to
look at it :)
Of course if you REALLY gotta have it and money is no issue at all (not me),
just snipe a crazy high amount and you're almost guaranteed.