Re: how to start jbidwatcher

On Monday 06 September 2004 10:13 am, David Goodenough wrote:

> What this says is that it can not find the JAR file.  Are you absolutely
> sure that it is spelt this way (remember Linux is case sensitive).
Yes, I am 100% sure. I really am.

> What does the ls command say is in the current directory (just issue ls on
>its own on the Konsole command line).

What do you mean by current directory?
If I type:
java -jar JBidWatcher-0.9.3.1.jar
in the directory where it (JBidWatcher-0.9.3.1.jar) actually IS, there is no
problem. It opens and runs fine.
Maybe I'm not being clear. I can type that in the dir where
JBidWatcher-0.9.3.1.jar resides, I just want a shortcut that does it for me.
On the desktop. :)
Thanks