Re: Getmail version 4 + spamassassin + procmail

getmail.cron is a line dumped from my crontab. I corrected myself in my next post, the redirection is indeed unnecessary, but you do need to run 'crontab getmail.cron' as far as I know, (I've not used cron much and this seemed like the easiest way to enable/disable my mail checking)

Or at least I thought I'd corrected myself, but I see that post didn't make it to the list. How odd. It's from an unrelated mail system, though :-)

--
Joe Wrigley
Clockwork Software Systems

intY has scanned this email for all known viruses (www.inty.com)