Usability Questions

Is there a way to shutdown my computer within Gnome or KDE without having to
first log-out, then picking 'shutdown'? (I know *nix systems are designed
for 24/7, but many desktop computer users prefer shutting down overnight.)

Secondly, is there a debian package easing the migration from Microsoft
Entourage (a Mac OS X PIM) to linux? I'd like to migrate my e-mail, tasks,
addresses and calendar items.

Finally, which linux e-mail client best emulates Microsoft Entourage or
Outlook? I've tried Evolution, but the e-mail portion rubs me the wrong way.
I like Thunderbird's e-mail, j-pilot's calendar/tasks, but am open to
suggestions for an addressbook.

Thanks.

Ed