Re: checking hda during while boot by knoppix BOX

* bing yu <byu@itsvr.sim.ac.cn> [040906 16:21]:

> I would like to have the knoppix Box check root file system less
> frequently, say check once every another 100 booting.
>
> where can I get this job done? modify which config file?

There is no configuration file for filesystem checks, but you can use
tune2fs (for ext2/ext3 filesystems, don't know about others), to set
that value, please read the manpage of tune2fs for further details.

Yours sincerely,
  Alexander