how to know whether the sarge iso including sata_via

Hello,
I want to install debian-sarge on my computer. the harddisk on my
computer is  VIA-SATA, my debian sarge install cdrom can't detect my
harddisk, I want to download the newest version, but i don't know
whether the newest version include sata_via module to detect my
harddisk. how to know whether the sarge iso include sata_via?
Or may i create a sata_via driver softdisk, how to do that?
Any advice, comment, RTFM with pointers is welcome.

Li Daobing