Re: Konqueror File Associations

There are a couple of Debian bug reports about this behaviour.  The first one
mentions a work around.

No official reaction from the package maintainer as far as I can see, so don't
know the status of the work around.  But I had the problem (trying to get PDF
files associated with xpdf), and it worked for me.

Hope this helps.

cheers,
Simon