checking hda during while boot by knoppix BOX

hi all

There is a message while I booting my knoppix Box

---message begin----
checking rootfile system fsck1.35 wip..
/dev/hda8/ has been mounted 33 times without being checked, chech force
---message end----

I would like to have the knoppix Box check root file system less
frequently, say check once every another 100 booting.

where can I get this job done? modify which config file?

Thank you for your attention!

--
Things will be bright in P.M.  A cop will shine a light in your face.