Re: Can't dial up

OK, I finally got a webpage after dialing in.
I tried this command off a webpage

route add default ppp0

and things began to work.  Apparantly the default is eth0, my ethernet
card.  This card is not connected to a LAN, it just came with the
compter and there it sits.

Now, how can I make it so that I can hit "connect" and when it logs in
to my ISP, the command "route add default ppp0" will be done
automatically upon connection to my ISP?

And, I would like to do this in a way that all dialin users will have
it done for them, I really hope this does not always happen in root.

Thanks for any advice,
---
Scotty