Epiphany, Galeon, Mozilla printing Problem, Konqueror works fine

Hi!

I recently installed pnm2ppa, the driver for my HP DJ 710C. Everything
works fine so far, i can print text using
cat sometextfile | e2lpr -Pbw and postscript files using
lpr file.ps. Yes, i set up lpr, not cups because it fits best wirh
pnm2ppa.

If i print a website, the text is scrambled. I only see squares.
The graphics of the website is printed ok
Printing from Konqueror is ok. I have made a photo to illustrate the
problem:

http://x-tra-designs.port11.net/misc/browser_printing_problem.jpg

What am i missing? Some additional fonts for printing for Mozilla and
co (Gecko-based browsers)?

--
   stay tuned!
         Chrissie