How to Internet sharing with IPCop?

Hi there,

I just installed IPCop on my old celeron. I got USB
DLINK DSL200 modem. Anyhow, I got everything working
under control, the IPCop box is connected to Internet.

The problem is, even I set my windowz pointing the
IPCop ip (green: 192.168.1.1) as the gateaway, still
nothing happen, I can not connect to Internet from my
windowz.

Assuming that I do not want to block any ports, how to
set completely transparant internet sharing?

And why even I enabled the 'IDS' (snort), in the
information page always stating that the IDS is
disabled. This also the same case for VPN. Do I need
to install the snort and VPN?

Thanks