Re: test ram

janet gardner wrote:

hi someone gave me this site to look at i am looking
for a file or program to test my ram can you help me?

alex@hanson 23:43:52 :-] apt-cache search memtest
hwtools - Collection of tools for low-level hardware management
kernel-patch-badram - Kernel patch allowing to use partly-bad RAM modules
memtest86 - A thorough real-mode memory tester
memtest86+ - A thorough real-mode memory tester
memtester - A utility for testing the memory subsystem
sysutils - Miscellaneous small system utilities.

--
GPG messages preferred. |  .''`.  ** Debian GNU/Linux **
Alexander Sack          | : :' :      The  universal