localhost kernel: atkbd.c: Unknown key pressed

Hello, I have a Microsoft Wireless Desktop Elite keyboard, I keep getting
messages like these:

Sep  4 19:31:27 localhost kernel: atkbd.c: Unknown key pressed (translated
set 2, code 0xd9 on isa0060/serio0).
Sep  4 19:31:27 localhost kernel: atkbd.c: Use 'setkeycodes e059 <keycode>'
to make it known.

appearing on the console and the messages log. I could understand them if I
was pressing one of the additional keys back, forward etc. but it occurs
when I am typing using keys that are on all keyboards. Can anybody explain
this? Also how can I go about stopping these messages?

Thank you