PGP signing (was: First general purpose unmoderated newsgroup for Debian)

On Saturday, 4 Sep 2004 23:02, Svenn Are Bjerkem wrote:
> I am asking those who do to stop. But they don't seem to be willing to
> listen, or even try to understand the problem they may cause by their
> arrogant behaviour.

Forgive me for speculating, but do you think there is any chance that
might be because you have not given any actual description of the
supposed problem?

People tend not to comply with requests for a certain conduct when those
requests take the form of demands and flames against individuals for
practices that are wide-spread. As this fact is blatantly obvious to
anyone of average intelligence, I have doubts regarding your motive for
telling Paul to "turn off this pgp crap".

--
Alex Nordstrom
http://lx.n3.net/