Re: Unmount Question

Paul Johnson wrote:

> <#secure method=pgp mode=sign>

  Even though I have a solution by killing Konqueror, I don't know if that
is the correct solution so I tried out what you requested.  When I type
lsof /mnt/cdrive and hit return, I get nothing back.  /mnt/cdrive is the
mount point.

I'm thinking the kill is my only option, just not sure if that is what I
should be doing.

Steve