Re: Postfix with SASL and TLS support in Sarge (and Sid)

'ello,

On Fri, 2004-08-06 at 16:41, Jose Carlos Garcia Sogo wrote:
>  I have written a mini Howto[1] about configuring Postfix with SASL and TLS
>  support, both client and server side. I have written it after fighing
>  for some days with these pieces of software trying to make them work
>  together.

Thanks very much; I have been having a lot of problems with this.  I
followed your HOWTO and found it quite helpful.  I have been having
errors saying that Postfix can't connect to saslauthd because of a
missing file or directory.  This was, of course, because it was in the
chroot jail.

I've fixed that but am now getting ``connection refused'' from
saslauthd.  At least things are moving on.  I think I have seen this
problem mentioned on mailing lists before so will continue searching for
the answer...

Thanks again for your help!

bye just now,

--