Tasksel not supporting Desktop selection

Hi All

I install a Sarge box using 1st CD. After that I edit my
/etc/apt/source.list to reflect my closest Debian mirror and did apt-get
update and upgrade without any problem.

I wanted a Debian desktop and I ran tasksel and found out there's no
selection for "Debian Desktop" which was there last time.

I did,
        apt-get install desktop-base

But it only install Xfree86 and some other packages and not KDE or GNOME
which I want.
What is the minimal package list for have a GNOME and KDE?

Thanks!

Pradeeper
--
Debian GNU/Linux Sarge kernel 2.4.22-openmosix-1

Don't let your mind wander -- it's too little to be let out alone.