gui sftp client (using rssh on server)

Hello,

I've installed rssh on my server so users can only use scp and sftp.

Works fine with sftp in CLI, but I can't find a Linux graphical client
which works in sarge (I found FileZilla for Windows).

I've tried gFTP, but when I tick "Use SSH2 SFTP subsys" in
FTP/Options/SSH, I get the following error:

Opening SSH connection to www.genappe.be
Running program ssh -e none -l genappe -p 22 <snip> -s sftp
3: Protocol Initialization
There was an error initializing a SSH connection with the remote server.
The error message from the remote server follows: ssh_askpass:
exec(/usr/bin/ssh-askpass): No such file or directory Disconnecting from
site

SSH2 sftp-server path is set to /usr/lib and I didn't tick "Use
ssh-askpass utility".

So, I installed kbear (sarge again), but there I get only the following
protocols: ftp or fonts.
Is there any other kde package I should install to get sftp?

Lastly, I tried konqueror with fish:// but it didn't work.
I guess it's because it's not using true sftp (probably ssh).

Anybody got another gui client working with rssh on the server?

Thanks for your time,

	Carl