Re: interview with joey hess

On Thu, Sep 02, 2004 at 04:13:38PM -0400, Joey Hess wrote:
> > http://debian.degismez.com/debian.mp3
>
> This is not me, it's Jaldhar H. Vyas. Apparently our names sound similar
> in poor-quality mp4 audio.
Interesting :)  I see so much from people on mailing lists and see
other Debian folk in Real Life so rarely that I'd kind of forgotten
that any of us could still speak - even though I read hundreds of emails
a day from the same Debian folk :)

Should we produce audio guides to Debian as a matter of course ?
I ask because I have been involved in huge telephone conversations
while trying to help set up someone's machine for them: if all else fails,
you resort to the NATO phonetic alphabet and spell commands letter by letter :)

Andy