Re: phpinfo.php won't load via apache

Sergio Basurto(basurto@canada.com) is reported to have said:
> Can you state again the problem, I can help you but I
> do not understand what exactly the problem is.
>
> If you are trying to run a php file within a browser
> without the help of a webbrowser it will be difficult,
> is this the problem?

Using mozilla-firefox Ver 0.8
I _can_ execute a php program with
http://my.domain/pipinfo.php
or from a console
php ./phpinfo.php

I _can_not_ load that phpinfo.php file, and get it to run with
File -> Load File.  Should the Load File, in firefox, or any browser,
be able to run the php file?  Others were trying that and firefox was
offering to 'save' the file.  Mine does not do that. Mine brings up a
blank window and hangs the browser.

I seem to recall being able to load/run php files from the File->Load
File when I was using php3.

Thanks

Wayne

--
Math problems? Call 1-800-[(10x)(ln(13e))]-[sin(xy)/2.362x]