io-error during kde-startup

Hi debian-users,

I installed debian from a recently downloaded iso-image of the stable
release. It worked fine (of course). But one problem exists. If I start kde
it canceles the startup and the login screen comes up again. I found nothing
in /var/log/kdm.log or /.../XFree86.log. In ~/.xsession-errors there was a
line saying something like "IO-error sending sig to children". If I press
Strg+ALt+F1 during KDE-startup and switch to the X-screen after startup, kde
was loaded normally. If I start gnome startup is also as usual.

Did this happen to anyone else before? What can I do? Thanks,

Wolfgang

--
NEU: Bis zu 10 GB Speicher für e-mails & Dateien!
1 GB bereits bei GMX FreeMail http://www.gmx.net/de/go/mail