Sparc station 10 install X not working

hi

I am unsuccessfully trying to get my Sparc station 10 to run the X server. The error i get is

#X
(WW) SUNCG3: No matching Device section for instance (BusID SBUS:/iommu@f,e0000000/sbus@f,e0001000/cgthree@0,0) found
(EE) No devices detected.

the device is
ok > show-devs
<edit>
/iommu@f,e0000000/sbus@f,e0001000/cgthree@0,0
<edit>

my questions are -

Is the suncg3 the appropriate driver for this frame buffer?
What should the BusID read?
	BusID	"SBUS:/iommu@f,e0000000/sbus@f,e0001000/cgthree@0,0"  ?
Could this be the mouse?
	What mouse configuration could I use?
	I am using a sun keyboard with the mouse attached to the keyboard.
If you have this configuration could you send me your XF86Config-4?
This is a fresh install of the testing track with the new installer bata 4 netinst CD Image. It did not detect it in the install nor was I able to put in SBUS when it asked for my device running dpkg-reconfigure xserver-xfree86. Should I file a Install report or is this equipment not supported anymore? If I need to send an Install report can someone guide me to the guide?

Have tried both xserver-xfree86 and xserver-xfree86-dbg.
I want to run the X server like this -
X -query <myotherbox>

junk

full error

This is a pre-release version of XFree86, and is not supported in any
way.  Bugs may be reported to XFree86@XFree86.Org and patches submitted
to fixes@XFree86.Org.  Before reporting bugs in pre-release versions,
please check the latest version in the XFree86 CVS repository
(http://www.XFree86.Org/cvs).

XFree86 Version 4.3.0.1 (Debian (static) 4.3.0.dfsg.1-4 20040529123814 root@vore.debian.org)
Release Date: 15 August 2003
X Protocol Version 11, Revision 0, Release 6.6
Build Operating System: Linux 2.4.26 sparc [ELF]
Build Date: 29 May 2004
        Before reporting problems, check http://www.XFree86.Org/
OS Kernel: Linux version 2.4.26-sparc32 (joshk@darjeeling.triplehelix.org) (gcc version 3.3.3 (Debian 20040321)) #1 Sun Jun 20 02:18:47 PDT 2004
         (++) from command line, (!!) notice, (II) informational,
(==) Log file: "/var/log/XFree86.0.log", Time: Tue Aug 31 13:16:55 2004
(==) Using config file: "/etc/X11/XF86Config-4"
(WW) SUNCG3: No matching Device section for instance (BusID SBUS:/iommu@f,e0000000/sbus@f,e0001000/cgthree@0,0) found
(EE) No devices detected.

Fatal server error:
no screens found

When reporting a problem related to a server crash, please send
the full server output, not just the last messages.
This can be found in the log file "/var/log/XFree86.0.log".
Please report problems to submit@bugs.debian.org.