Bluefish keybindings

Hello!

I asked a couple of days ago about HTML editors and ended up finding
bluefish beter than quanta or other alternatives. (BTW, thanks a lot for
all the help with that question).

My problem now is that I am a heavy emacs user, I didn't like emacs HTML
mode and I find myself in all sorts of trouble trying to kill, copy,
paste etc inside bluefish with it's "desktop like" keybindings.

Is there any way to get the editor in bluefish to remap its keys? There
is a /save shortcut_keys/ option under edit but I coudn't find out how
ot use it. Any pointers?

Thank you for your attention,

Francisco.