Re: Language problem with knoppix

on Wed, 01 Sep 2004 09:09:30AM -0700, belahcene abdelkader insinuated:
> Hi every body
>
> I installed the knoppix ( with lang= fr)
>
> now when I want to complete with apt-get , for any
> package it gives the error message On Language   Like:
>

> Media Change: Please insert the disc labeled
>  'Debian GNU/Linux testing _Sarge_ - Official Snapshot
> i386 Binary-4 (20040806)'
> in the drive '/cdrom/' and press enter
[...]
> Media Change: Please insert the disc labeled

this [isn't what you were asking about, but it] suggests that you have
a local disk in your /etc/apt/sources.list.  if you don't want these
messages to show up when you don't have that cd in your drive, comment
the relevant lines out of /etc/apt/sources.list.

</nori>

--
    .~.      nori @ sccs.swarthmore.edu
    /V\  http://www.sccs.swarthmore.edu/~nori

++     Sponsor me as I run my SECOND marathon for AIDS:       ++
++ http://www.aidsmarathon.com/participant.asp?runner=DC-2844 ++