Language problem with knoppix

Hi every body

I installed the knoppix ( with lang= fr)

now when I want to complete with apt-get , for any
package it gives the error message On Language   Like:

Media Change: Please insert the disc labeled
 'Debian GNU/Linux testing _Sarge_ - Official Snapshot
i386 Binary-4 (20040806)'
in the drive '/cdrom/' and press enter
124495 files and directories currently installed.)
(Reading database ...
Unpacking apt-show-source (from
.../apt-show-source_0.10_all.deb) ...
Selecting previously deselected package
autoinstall-i386.
Unpacking autoinstall-i386 (from
.../autoinstall-i386_1.13_all.deb) ...
Selecting previously deselected package autoinstall.
Unpacking autoinstall (from
.../autoinstall_1.21_all.deb) ...
perl: warning: Setting locale failed.
	LANGUAGE = (unset),
	LC_ALL = "fr",
	LANG = "fr_FR@euro"
perl: warning: Falling back to the standard locale
("C").
perl: warning: Setting locale failed.
	LANGUAGE = (unset),
	LC_ALL = "fr",
	LANG = "fr_FR@euro"
perl: warning: Falling back to the standard locale
("C").
Media Change: Please insert the disc labeled

thanks
bela

=====