Re: need help with Debian

On Tue, 31 Aug 2004 14:51:27 -0600, manuel_lovos@navegante.com.sv
<manuel_lovos@navegante.com.sv> wrote:

> Hello, I'm writting from El Salvador and I would like to receive some help with the installation of your operative system DEBIAN (debian-30r2-hppa-binary-1.iso)
> on a HP Visualize Workstation.
>
> I have problems in the phase of starting the installation, cause the PC unpluggs the USB ports (that is the port of the keyboard). So I can't continue the installation cause I can't type any key.
Hmmm... if you can't install using the default way (using the 'normal
way' of inserting a cd, with a keyboard and monitor nearby) - have you
tried installing via a serial console? The installation guidelines do
have instructions for different types of install possible on PA-RISC.

--
Paolo Alexis Falcone
pfalcone@gmail.com