snmpd.conf not available...?

Hello All,

I have installed SNMP through following command. As i want
to configure MRTG for my DSL router.

debian:/home/neenix/# apt-get install snmp
Reading Package Lists... Done
Building Dependency Tree... Done
  snmp
0 upgraded, 1 newly installed, 0 to remove and 154 not upgraded.
Need to get 811kB of archives.
After unpacking 1130kB of additional disk space will be used.
Get:1 http://mirrors.kernel.org testing/main snmp 5.1.2-3 [811kB]
Fetched 811kB in 2m18s (5846B/s)
Selecting previously deselected package snmp.
(Reading database ... 68418 files and directories currently installed.)
Unpacking snmp (from .../archives/snmp_5.1.2-3_i386.deb) ...
Setting up snmp (5.1.2-3) ...

but i cant find snmpd.conf in my system.
As MRTG Howto mentioned it to be configured.

TIA
thanks

--
Nayyar Ahmad