Re: I hate it when that happens...

On Tuesday 03 August 2004 11:31 am, Juha Siltala wrote:
> On 2004-08-03, Silvan <dmmcintyr@users.sourceforge.net> wrote:
> > I don't really care.  I'm not getting graded on how good my HTML looks.
>
> That's right! Screw them markup police! :)

Exactly.

> I have rescued some text from an OO.o file, but the document was very
> simple. I guess that when OO.o is dead and archeologists in the year 2500,
> they will have an advanced bash script to get the text out. :)

One can only hope the command line is still around 500 years from now.  :)

Though I figure by then things like keyboards will be obsolete in favor of
some kind of wireless transmitter surgically implanted into people's skulls
at birth or something.

I guess we don't have to worry about it, do we?  :)

--
Michael McIntyre  ----   Silvan <dmmcintyr@users.sourceforge.net>
http://www.geocities.com/Paris/Rue/5407/