Re: xfree86 4.4.0

On Mon, 05 Jul 2004 00:39:37 -0000
Thomas Dickey <dickey@saltmine.radix.net> wrote:

> essentially it demands equal treatment - the notion of which is repugant
> to some people

While (as posts of mine in this list will demonstrate) I'm no big
fan of Slashdot, it's easy to see why you don't like it.  From your
perspective, one thing this list has going for it that Slashdot
doesn't is that there's no opportunity to moderate posts as "Troll,"
which is just about all you seem to be doing in this thread.

Fortunately, that's easily handled at the user-mailreader end.
Goodbye.

-c

		(remove "snip-me." to email)