Re: Question about X Window Crashing

Dear Aaron,

I have checked the configuration file.  The screen section is like the one
you gave me.  However, its device and monitors are all set as "generic". I
am wondering that I may need to install the module for them.  I also checked
device and monitor section, they are all set to be generic.  I need to
figure out how to install the module and configure them.  Can you recommend
some readings?

Thanks a lot for your kind help.

Best,
Haoyu