Re: sarge release vote

Incoming from Thomas Adam:

> I'm sick to death of this "voting" business. Sarge will be released When

That's a very good point.  For those who _just can't wait_ for sarge
to go stable, I say nuts to you!  There are many options for you,
including sarge and sid, and Libranet, Xandros, Morphix, ...  If the
current stable doesn't do something that your hardware needs, well
either it's your responsibility to change that (by installing sources)
or it's your own damn fault for buying bleeding edge hardware.  Boo
hoo <Sob> ...  Not!   :-P

I couldn't care less when sarge goes stable.  Take your time guys.  No
rush!  You did such a great job on woody, it would be a shame to give
up on it now.       :-)

- -