Re: sarge release vote

--- Kent Andersen <debian@altazip.com> wrote:

> my vote if it doesnt blow up woody.  (ducking) ;)

I'm sick to death of this "voting" business. Sarge will be released When
It's Ready, and not a moment sooner. If that's too late for you, then
tough. Either dist-upgrade to (the current) testing, or backport every
package under the sun [1].

-- Thomas Adam

[1] Working in such conditions can lead to dehydration, and hallucinations

=====
"TAG Editor"                 -- http://linuxgazette.net

experience will probably kill you. :)"