Re: Printing problems with mozilla

On Thu, Jul 01, 2004 at 05:39:39PM -0500, Brad Sims wrote:
> I just said heck with it and downgraded to 1.6, WTF do
> I need to run two seperate print daemons? Fsck me gently
> with a chainsaw, but between that and getting rid of Postscript
> printing; it adds up to an asinine decision on the parts of the devels.
> (And 99.5% of the time I agree with their decisions.)

I keep meaning to file a bug about it on Mozilla.  But I imagine it'll be
ignored, so why bother?  In the meantime, Moz 1.6 works just fine when
'links -g' won't, and still prints when I want it to.

--
 Marc Wilson |     The world is moving so fast these days that the man
 msw@cox.net |     who says it can't be done is generally interrupted