Re: apt-get upgrade conflicts

Incoming from Wolfgang Pfeiffer:

> > dist-upgrade should be used here.
> >
> > > Sometimes in these situations I do a
> > > apt-get -o Debug::pkgProblemResolver=yes dist-upgrade
> >
> > I'd advise people learn how to 'snip' replies in future!
>
> Contrary to what your self-medicated routine on this list seems to be:
> "Advising" people is never my job: Neither here nor elsewhere.
>
> I try to give answers. If you get the difference.

If the question is worth asking, it's worth taking the time to make it
easy for me to find it.  Anyone who wants an answer should take the
advice.

It's not a lot of effort.  A mouse plus a Backspace key can do it in
seconds.  When it's not done, it's an even chance that the reply is
top posted, embedded, or bottom posted, and I'll not generally waste
my time hunting for it through their lousily formatted mail.

- -