Re: How do I get rid of the mutt mail headers?

On Fri, 2 Jul 2004 09:54:19 -0600, s. keeling <keeling@spots.ab.ca> wrote:

> Incoming from Jake Johnson:
> >
> > I am trying to get rid of the mutt mail headers.  I don't like it
> > that I have to page through so much text just to read the email.
> > Please note that it is not the verbose headers either.
>
> ignore *
[snip]

You can find this information, and more, in the excellent mutt manual,
available as text in /usr/share/doc/mutt/manual.txt.gz, or as html at
/usr/share/doc/mutt/html/ and http://www.mutt.org/doc/manual/ .

I'd recommend googling around for muttrc's and reading what people
do.. there's some very advanced and clever customisations possible.