Re: fast, tabbed, gnome/wm- compliant terminal

--- Zenaan Harkness <zen@freedbms.net> wrote:

> - reading about 10% of the nearly 8000 lines of 'man fvwm'

That's your own lookout. I never said it was going to be easy. :) Indeed,
many of the screenshots listed at the main site have accompanying .fvwm2rc
files for you to see.

[..snip..]

> So, I hereby give up. I shall simply log out of X and back in if the
> lagginess gets too annoying. That's more efficient than spending an

Sorry to hear that.

-- Thomas Adam

=====
"TAG Editor"                 -- http://linuxgazette.net