translation: Re: Necesito ayuda

On Thursday 01 July 2004 03:47 pm, Instituto de Investigaciones Porcinas
wrote:

> Estimados señores vivo en Cuba y necesito bajar los driver del modem
> MT5600ZDXV, los que he encontrado no son gratis. Me podrían indicar algun
> sitio de donde bajarlos.

Quizás Ud. busca debian-user-spanish...

translation:

OP:
Esteemed colleagues:  I live in Cuba and I need to download drivers for the
MT5600ZDXV modem.  The ones I've found are not [beer] free.  Can someone
kindly indicate a site where I can download them?

me:
Maybe you're looking for debian-user-spanish...

--
Michael McIntyre  ----   Silvan <dmmcintyr@users.sourceforge.net>
http://www.geocities.com/Paris/Rue/5407/