Re: /dev/dvd problem and question

I have an American DVD of "A Bridge Too Far" which won't decode, not
because it cannot be read, but because it goes into a cataleptic loop
when trying to (to quote mplayer) "Attempting to get all the keys,
this could take a long time".

A friend of mine sent me a data DVD+R which just won't be read, and
this is supposed to be a DVD+-R/RW. Sony makes really pretty
hardware, but it is a pain in the butt in "unique" ways too. K3B
chokes when I try to write a DVD also.

Curt-

On Thursday 01 July 2004 20:23, Alex Derkach was heard to say:

--
September 11th, 2001
planning advocates in American history