Debian Woody.

I now have my Debian GNU/Linux Woody working on the internet using a Netgear
ADSL Router/Firewall,  and very fine it seems to be.
Sometimes howeever, I have to retrieve some of my mail by WebMail from BT
Yahoo
because it wrongly got classified as spam.

My only  current problem is my desire for a Pascal Compiler.  The only ones
I might wish for
are gpc and fpc,  both of which are not found in the "stable" Woody version.

Can anyone offer any help ?  Should I include "unstable" downloads into
Woody ?

Geoff