Jun 30 16:56:28 thegreatest gconfd (selam-833): Exiting

From:  /var/log/XFree86.6.log

XFree86 Version 4.2.0 (Debian 4.2.0-0pre1v3 20020820232801 branden@debian.org)
/ X Window System
Release Date: 11 March 2002
      If the server is older than 6-12 months, or if your card is
      newer than the above date, look for a newer version before
reporting problems. (See http://www.XFree86.Org/)
Build Operating System: Linux 2.4.18 i686 [ELF]
Module Loader present
       (++) from command line, (!!) notice, (II) informational,
(==) Log file: "/var/log/XFree86.6.log", Time: Tue Jan 20 23:07:54 2004
(++) Using config file: "/etc/X11/XF86Config-4"
(==) ServerLayout "Default Layout"
(**) |-->Screen "Default Screen" (0)
(**) |   |-->Monitor "IBM G41"
(**) |   |-->Device "ATI 3D Rage I/II 215GT [Mach64 GT]"
(**) |-->Input Device "Default Keyboard"
(**) Option "XkbRules" "xfree86"
(**) XKB: rules: "xfree86"
(**) Option "XkbModel" "pc104"
(**) XKB: model: "pc104"
(**) Option "XkbLayout" "us"
(**) XKB: layout: "us"

Hopefully that's all okay ... i don't know if it helps.