Re: OpenOffice Window Values Location

shrevie@ntnation.com wrote:
Does anyone know where OpenOffice stores the default locations and sizes of the windows it opens upon startup?

For some reason, something got messed up in my installation of OpenOffice, and now when it opens a document, the window is at the very top of my screen such that the window bar is off the screen, and I can't drag the window on the screen.

If anyone knows where it stores these values, I'd like to edit them :)

I don't know where OO.org stores those values, but this might help still. Use your middle mouse button and drag the window border, hopefully this will allow you to move the window without having access to the titlebar (works in most window managers).

HTH,
--
Harshwardhan Nagaonkar
CAEDM Applications